Last modified: January 25, 2023
The Tulip Puppy blog website (also referred to as “we,” “our,” “us”, and “website”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it.
We collect information:
- on our website;
- in email, and other electronic messages between you and our website;
- when you interact with our advertising, and partners on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
We use that information to provide you with products and services which are more relevant to you and to help keep this website more secure.
Children Under 18
This website does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our website without parental or guardian consent. Your parent or guardian should be in agreement with, and responsible for, your visiting and usage of this website, including providing any information about yourself, purchases through the platform, and usage of interactive public comment features. If a parent or guardian believes that this website might have information from a child under 18 please contact us immediately at email.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you when:
- you voluntarily submit it to the website, such as your name, and email address. When you leave information in a comment, subscribe to a newsletter, or submit a contact form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website. Be aware that we cannot control the actions of others when you choose to share your comments. We do not guarantee that your comment will not be viewed by unauthorized people.
Information we collect from others:
- We may receive information about you from other sources, including third-party services and organizations.
- We use automatic data collection technology to collect certain information about you as you visit and interact with our website. We will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, links you clicked, location, exit pages, error information, sales impressions, and dates/times when you accessed the website.
- The information we collect may include Personal Data, also received from third parties.
The technology used for automatic data collection includes:
- Cookies – Cookies are small data files stored on your browser by the website. You may choose to not accept browser cookies by deactivating it on your browser settings. However, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytic service, to collect certain information about your usage of this website. You can find out more about Google Analytics here.
- This Website may engage in affiliate marketing. If you click on an affiliate link, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purpose of commissions.
How We May Use Your Information
- To operate, maintain, and present the contents of the website to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To invite and analyze surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests;
- To help you with user support.
- To track advertising on the website.
- To protect against unauthorized or illegal activity.
- And for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- Third parties, affiliates, and contractors we use to support our website.
- Third parties and affiliates who may offer you services and products of your interest.
- To comply with any court order or legal procedure, including to comply with any regulatory request by the government.
- To disclose any necessary information to protect the safety, properties, and rights of Tulip Puppy.com, its followers, customers, partners, or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
Sensitive Personal Information
Do not submit sensitive personal information to this website. Including your social security number, political opinions, religious beliefs, criminal background, health information, sexual orientation, or trade union membership. The safety of your information also depends on you. Please do not disclose any sensitive personal information in the comments area which is public and accessible by anyone without restrictions.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information
- Opt-out – If you wish to stop receiving emails from our website, follow the unsubscribe links in our emails. You can also ask to be removed from our mailing list by notifying us.
- Erase – in certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. Note that we may not be able to delete certain Personal Data if we believe it violates any law, or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
The above can be requested by email at email.
Data Store Time
We may retain your Personal Data:
- For as long as necessary on our backup recovery system
- For as long as necessary to protect our legitimate interests or pursue our legal rights
- For as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement.
- Indefinitely, for data that is publicly available, or otherwise anonymous in a manner that you are no longer identifiable.